Destination weddings are very common nowadays because they provide a hassle free way for the bride and groom to have their wedding and honeymoon in one place instead of having to travel thousands of miles away. This is also a very cost effective option for couples. Here are some of the best destination wedding locations found in the U.S.
· Filled with different breathtaking locations, Florida offers a completely beautiful all in one experience when it comes to destination weddings.
· In Florida, there are many places you could visit such as; Palm Beach, Miami and the Keys. They each provide a wonderful experience with their amusement parks, golf and other outdoor sports and plenty of beaches.
· Coastal Florida is usually all about the beach and there are many activities for tourists such as surfing, paraskiing, fishing and sailing.
· Florida is also known for its numerous wedding spots and world class hotels perfect for weddings.
· These are one of those few locations that are perfect no matter what time of the year it is.
· It is most famous for skiing and winter activities for couples.
· It provides a scenic environment for couples especially those who love a long winter retreat.
· The Laguna Beach is a perfect place for a beach wedding. It offers an ocean view and a wide selection of hotels.
· Lake Arrowhead is a great location if you are looking for a picturesque honeymoon in the mountains.
· San Diego offers pleasant weather, easy access to the nearby beaches and plenty of tourist attractions
· North Carolina is a great choice for a seaside wedding with lots of places to see if you stay there for the honeymoon.
· South Carolina is a haven of endless possibilities from the beaches of the Grand Strand to the historic Low country.
· This place is preferred by people who prefer a more traditional theme in their weddings.
· It has a wide array of hotels which provide everything from faultless wedding grounds to beautiful receptions.
Las Vegas, Nevada
· This place is filled with numerous wedding chapels with varying themes for the couples’ liking. It is made for spontaneous fun loving couples.
· Vegas has plenty of country clubs, each with its own ambience, special features and spectacular views.
· Grand hotels like the Aria, are more than enough to fit both your wedding and honeymoon needs.
· For those who enjoy waterfall views, this place has hotels located close to the falls that are famous for the weddings they host.
· The Sheraton, is famous here for its large rooms that offer panoramic views of the magnificent Niagara River.
· The Santa Fe Country Club has one of the most appealing settings in the area, and is the perfect venue for your wedding and reception.
· Hotel Chimayo is famous for maintaining the culture of Santa Fe and is ideal for anyone who wants a traditional kind of wedding.
· Watch the boats on the waterfront as you say your wedding vows at The Aqua Grille, a place that offers five star wedding services and traditional seafood cuisine.
· Cape Codder Resort and Spa is renowned for its luxurious services and their capacity to accommodate up to 500 guests for your wedding.
· The Hamptons are known for their extravagant beach houses and resorts, making this an impeccable place to have your wedding.
· The Montauk Yatch Club Resort is filled with different traditions and elegant settings that will make a magical place to hold your wedding.
These are just a few of the many amazing wedding destinations in the US. Better still, if you are a green card holder, you may choose to live in one of these beautiful places.